Mushroom Pasta for Babies and Toddlers
This yummy pasta dish comes together super quick and you could easily reheat in microwave or stove top! I used brown rice kids pasta mix but feel free to use whatever you have on hand. Feel free to add chicken to this dish for extra protein!
- 1 cupyellow onion diced
- 2 cupsshiitake mushroom chopped
- 1 tspolive oil
- 1/2 tspblack pepper
- 1/2 tspgarlic powder
- 1/4 cupgrated parmesan
- 1 cupuncooked pasta
- 1/2 tbspbutter
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. When done, drain pasta water except leaving about 1/8 cup left in pot. Set aside.
- Heat medium sized pan over medium heat and add olive oil, onion and mushrooms. Add black pepper and garlic powder and sauté for a couple of minutes or until translucent.
- In the pot with pasta, add mushroom and onion mixture, butter and grated parmesan.
- Stir together for another two minutes until pasta looks creamy and cheese has melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!