Air Fried Salmon Nuggets
Air Fried Salmon Nuggets for Babies and Toddlers
Okay most requested recipe from this week’s meal prep! I can see why though bc it’s soooo easy, delicious, nutritious and your babies will love them! I serve a few pieces with some fruit and veggies! Lmk if you try them!
Air Fried Salmon Nuggest
- 1 lb wild salmon
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- avocado oil spray
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Cut salmon filet into nugget sized shapes (I kept skin on because I like it and it has so many benefits!). Season with garlic and pepper.
- Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk egg.
- Dip salmon into bowl with egg then bowl with breadcrumb parmesan mixture.
- Spray air fry basket with avocado oil and set salmon in basket, not too cramped. Spray another coat on top of salmon before closing.
- Air fry for 8 minutes and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!