Lamb and Goat Cheese Meatballs
Lamb and Goat Cheese Meatballs for Babies and Toddlers
This is a baby and toddler friendly recipe but the adults are bound to steal and enjoy!! That’s what happened at our house! These are soooo yummy and the combo of goat cheese and lamb is perfection. See below for both air fryer and oven methods! I prefer air fryer bc the outside of meatball gets crispier but oven is still delicious and perfect!
Lamb and Goat Cheese MeatballsPrint
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cupgoat cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms diced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- If using oven, preheat to 400 degrees. If using air fryer, preheat to 390 degrees.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat and add olive oil, onions and mushrooms. Season with garlic powder and black pepper. Cook until golden brown.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mushroom and onions, ground lamb, almond flour, egg, and goat cheese crumbles. Mix until well combined.
- Shape the meat into balls – about the size of a golf ball.
- FOR OVEN- bake for 18 minutes. FOR AIR FRYER- put meatballs in air fryer basket and space evenly to not overcrowd (work in batches if needed). Cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in glass containers in fridge for up to 5 days