If you’re looking for a recipe that your baby AND the whole family will love – this is it! The pork and apple combo is perfect for fall and the flavor combination is divine. The sweetness of apple and the warm powerful punch of cinnamon goes wonderfully with pork and it’s been a hit in our house.
I make a dozen and keep half in a glass container in fridge for the week and freeze the other half in a freezer-safe bag for up to three months.
To reheat, you can put it in an air fryer for 1 minute, in microwave for 20 – 30 seconds, or in a pan over medium-high heat for a few minutes until warm.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 medium apple diced (I used Gala)
- 8 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk I used whole milk but you can use whatever milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup mozzarella shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat pan over medium high and add ground pork. Cook until no longer pink.
- Add diced apple and cinnamon and stir together for about 2 minutes.
- Spray nonstick cooking oil to muffin baking pan.
- Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl then add milk and stir.
- Disperse pork and apple mixture evenly into each muffin mold.
- Gently pour whisked egg to fully cover ingredients in each mold (but not all the way to top). Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Check middle of muffin with toothpick to check to see it’s fully cooked. Enjoy!