Turkey and Zucchini Egg Muffins for Babies and Toddlers
Egg muffins are a staple in this house bc 1.) they’re so easy 2.) they’re so delicious 3.) you can literally use whatever ingredients you have and 4.) so easy to reheat and serve! I love adding veggies into everything I can so that’s where the zucchini came in ? it also pretty much goes well with anything and Eller LOVES zucchini! Serve for an easy breakfast with fruit! ?
Turkey And Zucchini Egg Muffins
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- half zucchini grated
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk or whatever milk of choice!
- 1/2 cup bell pepper diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese I used Monterey Jack
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat pan over medium high and add olive oil and ground turkey and cook until brown. Add garlic and black pepper.
- Add diced bell pepper and stir together for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Spray nonstick cooking oil to muffin baking pan.
- Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl then add milk and stir.
- Disperse ground turkey mixture evenly into each muffin mold. Add grated zucchini on top.
- Gently pour whisked egg to fully cover ingredients in each mold (but not all the way to top). Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Check middle of muffin with toothpick to check to see it’s fully cooked. Enjoy!