Apple and Sweet Potato Hash
Family Friendly Recipe
This is a simple and delicious recipe that can be served as a side or as the main course! Perfect for fall and winter, the roasted combination of apple and sweet potato pair nicely together. I like serving with any kind of meatballs or with eggs!
To store, keep in air tight glass container for up to 5 days.
To reheat, put in oven under low broil for a few minutes, microwave for 20 – 30 seconds, or toss in pan over medium high heat with avocado oil until warm (about a minute).
Apple And Sweet Potato Hash
- 1 medium sweet potato diced
- 2 small Gala apples diced
- 1/2 tsponion powder
- 1/2 tspgarlic powder
- 1/4 tspblack pepper
- 1/4 tspherbes de provence
- 1/2 tspcinnamon
- 2 tbspavocado or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet layered with parchment paper, add diced apples and sweet potato.
- Add all of the seasonings to the baking sheet and drizzle oil all over. Using your hands or tongs, toss the apple and sweet potato mixture to completely cover with seasonings and oil.
- Set baking sheet in oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and check to see they’re fork tender to your liking. Enjoy!