Ground Beef Stir Fry with Ramen
This recipe is a favorite for everyone in my family and I love it too! You can pack in so many different vegetables and together with the sauce and ramen, it comes together so perfectly.
You could sub the ground beef for other protein, like chicken or ground pork, but I really love ground beef the best for this recipe!
You can make a big batch and freeze in cup portions for up to 3 months or store in a glass container for up to 3 days in fridge.
Ground Beef Stir Fry With Ramen
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup orange pepper diced
- 1/4 cup carrots shredded or diced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 ramen cake cooked and rinsed
- In a medium sized pan over medium-high heat, add ground beef and cook until completely done (about 3 – 5 minutes).
- Place a piece of paper towel on top of a plate and set cooked ground beef on top to soak in the extra fat. Use another piece of paper towel to absorb most, but not all, of the fat left in the cooking pan.
- Add onion, zucchini, orange pepper, carrots, garlic powder and black pepper in the same pan and stir together for about 2 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- Turn down the heat to low and add the ground beef back to the pan, along with sesame oil and coconut aminos. Stir for another minute.
- **OPTIONAL: Remove about 3/4 of the ground beef and vegetable mixture from pan into a glass storage container to use another day. If not, add 3 more cooked ramen cakes (4 total).
- Add cooked and rinsed ramen to pan and stir together until ramen is well combined with sauce.